SEA-Teacher Project #12. Last Meeting - Introducing Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) to Thailand Student.

Introducing Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) to Thailand Student.

I teach Mathayom 1/1 and 1/4 for the last time. I gave them the last task about linear programming (Worksheet 8). Before doing their excercise, i also give an example related to the worksheet that i will give. They are answering my question everytime i asked, and stay on focus. My mentor (Teacher Naa) also taking an observe on how i teach. 

In the end of the lesson, i give a gift for the fastest student that can answer the worksheet 8 correctly, i gave them Indonesian rupiah-besides to give a gift for them-also for introducing my country's money. Theyre excited because 1000 Baht is actually so much, but IDR 1000 is not that much, sorry. I didnt tell them that it was the last time i teach them, because i hope it will not. I really love to teach all of them and that was a really good experience for me.


Giving the gift for the fastest student.


All of my beloved Mathayom 1/1.
Mathayom 1/4.
Hope to see you guys again, Mathayom 1:)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEA-Teacher Project #1: I (will) Teach in Thailand!

SEA-Teacher Project #11: Teaching Practice in Mathayom 1 Mengraimaharaj Witthayakom School.

SEA-Teacher Project: #13. Interesting Place in Chiang Rai Part 3