SEA-Teacher Project #15. Final Presentation and Closing Ceremony at CRRU.

Closing Ceremony.

The final stage of this project is to present about what did we get for a month here in front of the University's Coord. We are telling everything that we got for a month and all the experience following the self-report instruction from SEAMEO. 

I thank SEAMEO and Universitas Negeri Makassar for let me have the opportunity of joining this exchange project, Chiang Rai Rajabhat University for the hospitality, Mengraimaharaj Witthayakom School (especially Kru Naa and Kru Took) for all the lesson you guys teach me. I can tell that i got a lot of experience and new things to learn. A little suggestion for the next Batch i think 1 month is not enough for us, we need more (one semester or even a year) to make it perfect. 


so here is my last blog to tell about my experiences in SEA Teacher Project Batch 5 in ChiangRai. I hope it will be your references for anyone who will take a part in next SEA Teacher Project.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEA-Teacher Project #1: I (will) Teach in Thailand!

SEA-Teacher Project #11: Teaching Practice in Mathayom 1 Mengraimaharaj Witthayakom School.

SEA-Teacher Project: #13. Interesting Place in Chiang Rai Part 3